CNC Application Engineer - Vernon Hills - Illinois
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. ("MEAU") is committed to the employment and advancement of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
MEAU is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com. We will provide you with assistance in completing the application and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, an industry leader in factory automation products and solutions is seeking an Application Engineer to provide application support for CNC products to Machine Tool Builders, Dealers and End-Users. Join a team of smart, dedicated, technical experts who are not only the best in their fields, but are committed to a tradition of technical leadership and innovation.
• Provide detailed application support to MTBs, Dealers, and end-users on all Mitsubishi CNC products through in-house and on-site channels
• Provide technical training to customers, machine tool dealers, MTB's, and MEAU personnel on Mitsubishi CNC product operations and advanced programming capabilities
• Actively identify, promote and deliver on opportunities for application and training support needs
• Develop and maintain technical documentation, presentations and course curriculum's for CNC products, including programming, startup, operation, PLC and maintenance
• Maintain current knowledge of new products and applications through self-study, hands-on testing at simulators and customer visits
Supervisory / Management Responsibilities
• 50% travel for training and support within the America's
• BS in Electrical or Industrial Engineering, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of application experience with CNC products providing G-code, Auto Programming, PLC, Machine Tool Operation, Runoffs and Time Studies
• Experience with a wide range of machine tools; lathe, mill, grinding, and 5AX applications
• Other experiences with robot and cell automation including PLC, networking and peripheral devices
• Troubleshooting of electro-mechanical machinery and processes
• Ability to develop and maintain in-depth and up-to-date technical knowledge
• Technical writing skills for preparing training manuals and reference material
• Customer service and phone skills
• Perform technical training and seminars for large groups
• Organization skills, i.e. for documents, demos, work area and time management
Beneficial Education, Skills and Experience
• Strong background in CNC and machine tool programming and operation
• Experience with PC hardware and software with specific experience in industrial applications, preferred
• Previous experience teaching adult learners is also a plus
Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/8h2f6kdmpcnh8qnx
Primary Skills: Engineering
Salary: Between -
Experience Required: 3 years minimum
Clearance Level Indicated: 0
Contact name: HR
Job reference code:
|Post your engineering jobs for free for 30 days ! Your postings will be displayed throughout our engineering job board network.
Register here >
Engineer? Got a current Security Clearance?
We would like your resume.
Post your Resume and link to us and get a free Engineer.net Polo-shirt !.
ClearanceJobs.net is an affiliate of the Engineering Jobs Network. To post your position on this site register and post the position with Engineer.net. If the job is posted requiring a clearance, it will also appear on the ClearanceJobs.net site, as well as other pertinent sites within the Engineering Jobs Network.