Engineering Manager- Pumps - Fort Worth - Texas
Engineering Manager is needed to lead the engineering activities for the Well Stimulation Pump product lines. This role will direct all the engineering activities related to both new product design and existing product life cycle maintenance. This role will also interface with suppliers, customers, and internal functions to provide support and collaboration.
Objectives, Including but not limited to:
• Lead a group of engineers and designers to design new product that meet functional specifications set forth by Product Management.
• Lead a group of engineers and designers to improve existing products by enhancing overall product performance and/or reducing overall costs.
• Lead technical and commercial project feasibility reviews based on the NPI process guidelines.
• Effectively manage resources to ensure timely completion of projects and initiatives.
• Ensure that products are designed using sound engineering principles and that all designs are supported with evidence of detailed and appropriate engineering science.
• Lead the cross functional problem solving process to ensure that customer concerns are urgently and permanently resolved.
• Lead appropriate verbal and technical communication with customers.
• Effectively present concepts and status of projects to internal teams and senior management.
• Completion of projects successfully, meeting all pre-defined performance, cost, and timing criteria.
• Effectively motivate and retain a world-class group of engineers, designers, and technicians.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline. Minimum 7-10 years' experience in an engineering or technical role; a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role. Proven ability in product design and failure analysis.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, specifically, capable of reading and interpreting technical specifications, customer, and industry and business publications and writing technical reports and presentations targeted at colleagues, senior management or customers.
Sound mathematical understanding, with fast mental arithmetic capability. Ability to solve mechanical stress analysis, thermal analysis, fracture mechanics, and hydraulic analysis problems.
Clear, rational and logical thought processes. Capable of leading a systematic, data-driven problem solving process
Detailed understanding of CAE tools, including scope and limitations. This would include CAD, FEA, and CFD.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work outside for short periods of time and is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment can be significant, as expected in a heavy industry manufacturing facility. Personal protective equipment is required in certain areas of the facility.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/2cv8mg69vt3jf5mb
Primary Skills: Language skills, computer skills, reasoning ability
Salary: Between 120000 - 130000
Experience Required: years minimum
Clearance Level Indicated: 0
Contact name: HR
Job reference code:
|Post your engineering jobs for free for 30 days ! Your postings will be displayed throughout our engineering job board network.
Register here >
Engineer? Got a current Security Clearance?
We would like your resume.
Post your Resume and link to us and get a free Engineer.net Polo-shirt !.
ClearanceJobs.net is an affiliate of the Engineering Jobs Network. To post your position on this site register and post the position with Engineer.net. If the job is posted requiring a clearance, it will also appear on the ClearanceJobs.net site, as well as other pertinent sites within the Engineering Jobs Network.